Delicious coffee is one of the little luxuries we can enjoy in life. But if you calculate how much money you spend every month buying coffee at a café or coffee shop, you will find that your money would be better spent buying your own machine and making your own coffee.
But you first need to find a machine that saves you time and effort and is convenient for your lifestyle. Single serve coffee makers manage to tick all those boxes without breaking the bank.
Today, we will take a look at the 5 best single serve coffee maker currently available, so you can find one that suits your needs.
Best Single Serve Coffee Maker Reviews
1. Aicok Single Serve Coffee Brewer
The Aicok Single Serve Coffee Brewer doesn’t have all the extra features of high-end brands, but it does exactly what you need at a great price. It is best for occasional use a few times a day, and can make the perfect cup of coffee.
The Aicok coffee maker can whip up delicious hot coffee in just 3 minutes. The lightweight body of this machine allows you to take it along with you if you are traveling or camping. Also, this system is compatible with all K-cups on the market.
If you are looking for a coffee maker that offers quick brewing, then this machine may be just what you are looking for. It also comes with a drip tray that you can remove to accommodate larger cups and travel mugs.
The K-cup design makes this coffee maker compatible with most K-cups and filters. The Aicok is ideal for users who are looking to brew great coffee in a short amount of time. This machine is easy to use and has an automatic shut-off feature that helps save electricity.
All of the programmable features can be controlled with the buttons, making this an efficient and easy-to-operate coffee machine that most people will love.
- FAST SINGLE CUP COFFEE MAKER- Compatible with most single cup pods including k-cup pods, you can use the size as per your preference. It takes 3 minutes to get a cup of fresh coffee with fast brew technology. It is brewed hot enough that no need to put in the microwave.
- TRAVEL COFFEE MACHINE- With the most compact design and durable construction, you can take it with you when travelling, Aicok capsule brewer is also perfect for homes, dorm rooms, office and apartments, etc. Great little machine and takes up minimal counter space.
- EASY TO USE- Simple one touch button design and auto shut off, It makes a cup of tasty coffee in a few minutes with just a push of a button, and the wider water tank mouth makes it more convenient to fill water and clean up.
- REMOVABLE DRIP TRAY AND WATER RESERVOIR - Removable drip tray and water reservoir is easy for cleaning, 12 oz water reservoir support more coffee in standard size cups or 5 1/2-inch tall large mugs at most, it is healthy and clean because it heats water for each cup, does not hold water in reserve and heat repeatedly.
- CERTIFICATION AND WARRANTY - BPA-free material for water tank and UL, ETL, certification for coffee brewer give you guarantee. If you have any issues with this coffee maker, please contact us. Quality assurance period for 2 years.
What's to like about the Aicok Single Serve Coffee Brewer
- This coffee machine is easy to use and control
- The small size of this unit makes it easy to store or bring along when traveling
- Very reasonable price for a high-quality product
What's not to like about the Aicok Single Serve Coffee Brewer
- The machine may occasionally leak water
2. Hamilton Beach Coffee Brewer
This Hamilton Beach Coffee Brewer allows you to choose between making one cup or an entire pot of coffee. This coffee maker is ideal for larger families or homes where people have different schedules.
This coffee maker is a two-way brewer that allows you to either make an entire 12-cup pot of coffee or just one cup. This machine is not suitable to use with K-cups, but is still a great machine that packs a good punch.
Having the option to switch between a single serving and a full pot offers great flexibility. If you are the only person in your home that drinks coffee, you can make use of the single serve function, but when friends come over, you can brew a whole pot.
This affordable unit will brew your favorite roast to perfection, and its durability is guaranteed by its stainless steel build. The auto shut-off on this coffee maker occurs after two hours of inactivity.
The two sides of the machine are the carafe-side and the standard-side. You can set the brewing strength to either be regular or bold. The digital display on this machine shows the time, making it an invaluable tool.
- Brew 2 ways: Enjoy either a single-serve cup (travel mug not included) or full pot of coffee with the 12-cup carafe.
- Fully programmable: Wake up to a hot cup of coffee with fully programmable functionality and auto-shutoff.
- Adjusts to your cup: Can brew directly into the carafe, a travel mug (not included) or a short cup (not included)
- Convenient single-serve: Brew a cup for one using loose, ground coffee.
- Smart features: Includes brew strength selector (regular or bold), keep-hot warming plate and more.
What's to like about the Hamilton Beach Coffee Brewer
- The stainless steel coating gives this coffee maker durability and longevity
- The controls are easy to use and understand
- The automatic shut-off function saves electricity and increases safety
What's not to like about the Hamilton Beach Coffee Brewer
- The water occasionally leaks out
- Not ideal for heavy-duty use
3. Cuisinart Premium Coffee Maker
The Cuisinart coffee maker system is K-Cup compatible and allows you to make a single cup of coffee in five different sizes to suit your needs.
The five different sizes range from 4 to 12 ounces and the machine is compatible with all K-cups. The water reservoir is impressively large, holding a total of 72 ounces, meaning you can make lots of cups of coffee before you need to refill it again.
This single-serve machine has three different buttons with various features. The first button is Brew, which delivers your coffee to you. The hot water button delivers just hot water, which allows you to make coffee, tea and soups. There is another button called Rinse. This function helps clean the inside of the coffee maker.
The menu buttons and display screen allow you to control the temperature as well as the automatic on/off function for the coffee maker. The removable drip tray makes it easy for you to use any size of cup or travel mug.
- K-Cup compatible brewer makes one cup at a time,Compatible with any brand of single cup pod including Keurig K-Cup pods. Cord length : 32 Inches
- Included Components: SS-10 unit
- 72-oz water reservoir
- Removable drip tray
- instruction book
What's to like about the Cuisinart Premium Coffee Maker
- The large 72-ounce reservoir means less refilling
- Easy-to-use one-touch functions
- The machine can be programmed to make your cup of coffee at a set time
- The auto-rinse feature makes cleaning faster and easier
- You can use any K-cup with this coffee maker
What's not to like about the Cuisinart Premium Coffee Maker
- It is a bit noisier than other machines
- The coffee does occasionally splash as it is pouring
4. Keurig Single Serve Brewer
If you want to make larger cups of coffee where you can control the strength, the Keurig Coffee Maker offers just that. The one-touch function adds flexibility, convenience and great performance to this highly functional machine.
This machine from Keurig is a brilliant choice if you have a slightly higher budget. If you can afford the higher price you will get extra benefits and coffee brewing control which is not seen in cheaper models.
This coffee maker is completely programmable, and you can control the strength of your coffee’s flavor, the pressure used to brew the coffee, the size of the brew and the amount of hot water added to your coffee, allowing you to have proper control over your preferences.
There are various brew sizes available, which is great when you want more or less coffee. You can use the 22, 26 or 30-ounce carafe size and the 4, 6, 8 or 10-ounce K-cup sizes to make exactly what you need. Even using the largest sizes, you will still get high performance from this machine.
This Keurig coffee maker is quite a substantial size and offers a 40-ounce water reservoir. Although this is smaller than most other coffee machines, it is still big enough for a household that drinks lots of coffee.
- What's in the box: 4 k cup pods, a water filter handle + 2 water filters, and a bottle of descaling solution to help extend the life of your brewer
- 40 ounce water reservoir: Allows you to brew 4+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine; The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill
- Multiple k cup pod brew sizes: (4, 6, 8, 10 ounce) and brews a carafe (22, 26, or 30 ounce) using k carafe pods to give you more coffee when you need it (carafe sold separately)
- Strength control: a strength control setting allows you to brew a bolder cup using any k cup pod brew size.
- Black & white touch screen: makes it easy to brew a fresh, great tasting cup in under a minute.
What's to like about the Keurig Single Serve Brewer
- You can adjust the strength of the coffee
- The machine can also make hot chocolate and tea
- Ground coffee can be used with this coffee maker
- The intuitive touchscreen with one-touch function is easy to use
What's not to like about the Keurig Single Serve Brewer
- You can only use the “Brewed by Keurig” K-cups in this machine
- The water reservoir is smaller than most others with its 40-ounce capacity
5. Gourmia 3-in-1 Coffee Maker
You can easily create your own coffee shop-grade beverages in the comfort of your kitchen using this 3-in-1 coffee maker.
This innovative little coffee maker is compatible with K-cups, allowing you to enjoy all of your favorite coffee flavors and brands. The built-in frother whisks the milk to the ideal consistency and then pours it straight into the cup. Simply select the coffee you want using one of the conveniently positioned buttons and you are on your way to coffee heaven.
The adjustable drip tray makes it simple to add your favorite cup, mug or travel mug to the coffee maker for easy and spill-free coffee any time of the day.
This machine is uniquely designed to ensure that it is easy and fast to clean and maintain. The milk reservoir is detachable and completely dishwasher safe.
- 3 IN 1: Transform that simple K-cup into a warm, frothy cappuccino, latte, or classic coffee!
- AUTO EASE: Simple controls feature just three buttons for each mode, all pre-programmed with precise brewing settings, and each adjustable for small/large cup sizes.
- MILK FROTHER: Built in frother steams foamed milk through attached spout- directly into your cup! Adjust frothiness with simple dial.
- SELF CLEAN: Frother features a convenient self clean mode, and removes easily. Also equipped with a clear, removable water reservoir, drip tray, and adjustable cup shelf.
- ETL CERTIFIED: We, at Gourmia, take the quality of our products seriously. This product is ETL certified so you can be confident that you’re receiving a safe, efficient, high quality appliance.
What's to like about the Gourmia 3-in-1 Coffee Maker
- The milk frother is a great added extra and works effectively
- Modern and sleek appearance – perfect for offices or kitchen counters
- Prepares coffee very quickly
What's not to like about the Gourmia 3-in-1 Coffee Maker
- The temperature of the water is not very hot
Whether you want to save time or money or just want something a bit more convenient, single serve coffee brewers have plenty to offer. Some are ideal for espresso or latte enthusiasts, while some provide a quick and easy solution to those who want a hot cup of coffee waiting for them in the morning. If you don’t enjoy traditional brewing or don’t have the time for it, these units make the ideal addition to your morning routine.
With that being said, our pick for the best single serve machine is the Hamilton Beach Coffee Brewer because its controls are easy to use and understand and the automatic shut-off allows you to save energy while enjoying your caffeine fix.