With over 1,000 stores in operation, Kohl’s is perhaps one of the most popular department store retail chains throughout the United States. It is notable for its wide selection of merchandise, carrying from home furnishings to clothing and accessories. In particular, if you’re looking for some top-of-the-line coffee machines, Kohl’s has you covered!
What’s more is that Kohl’s offers its customers numerous ways to save money, from coupons and ‘Kohl’s Cash’ to price matching and free shipping. Some deals are more well-known than others, but to help you save more money while shopping at Kohl’s, we’ve listed down some shopping hacks that might help you. Plus, we also discuss some of the best times to shop at Kohl’s to get the best deals possible.
Kohls Erie PA Hours
If you’re in Pennsylvania and looking for a one-stop shop where you can buy almost everything you need, you should definitely check out Kohl’s Erie!
The Kohl’s Erie store, located at 1906 Keystone Dr, stocks amazing products for you, your family, and your home – including home products, shoes, apparel, accessories for women, men, and children, small electrics, and more! They also have a wide selection of the national brands you love, including Disney, Levi’s, Keurig, Nike, KitchenAid, to name a few.
The Kohl’s Erie store and its associates aim to offer an enjoyable, easy shopping experience and incredible savings to every Kohl’s customer.
Plus, for your convenience, your convenience, the Kohl’s Erie store features Buy Online, Pick-Up in Store (BOPUS). By choosing the BOPUS option, you’ll save on shipping charges and avoid delivery wait times.
To use the BOPUS feature, shop at Kohls.com to find the products that you are interested in and click the “Pick Up In-Store” button to see if the product is available at the Kohl’s Erie location. If available, add the product to your cart and place your order. Once your order is available for pickup, a confirmation email will be sent to you.
Then, simply bring a valid photo ID and your confirmation email to the Kohl’s Erie store customer service desk to receive your items. It’s that easy!
If you’d rather shop in-store, Kohls Erie PA hours are:
|Sunday||10:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Monday||10:00 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 9:00 PM|
Coffee Makers at Kohl’s (+ User Reviews)
Your search for high-quality coffee machines is now over! Kohl’s Erie has almost everything you need from home furnishings to clothing and accessories, and yes, even coffee machines! Not sure which one to get? Here are some of our top suggestions along with reviews for each.
The Nespresso Pixie Espresso Machine by DeLonghi offers avant-garde design with elegance and functionality. Equipped with a wide range of advanced features, the Pixie machine is energy efficient with a surprisingly compact design.
- 19 bar high-performance pump and automatic piercing and brewing of capsules with unique drop stop technology. Fast heating time of only 25 seconds
- One-touch controls with two programmable buttons: Espresso and Lungo
- Power save mode automatically switches machine off after 9 minutes of inactivity
- Elegant profile perfect for urbanites with limited kitchen counter space
- Side panels made of 99.8% recycled aluminium Nespresso capsules
“I own this Nespresso espresso maker, and I love it! You can buy individual pods to pop right in and in minutes you have the most delightful cup of espresso. The brand comes with different flavors and strengths that make it fun to choose with friends and family or just by yourself!” – Elizabeth
“Perfect Size. Great technology to make expresso/coffee in a compact form that requires minimal counter space in the kitchen or dining room. The quality of the brew is excellent. Easy to use and maintain.” – Robert
Get the best of both worlds with this innovative Cuisinart two-way coffee maker that perfectly brews up an entire pot of java in minutes or a single cup in one of three adjustable sizes.
- Single-Serve Brewer:3 serving sizes: 6, 8, 10 oz.K-Cup compatibleIncludes Cuisinart’s Home Barista Reusable Filter Cup which lets you use your own coffeeRemovable 40-oz. reservoirEnergy Save modeRemovable drip tray for travel mugsCharcoal water filter
- Carafe Brewer:12-cup glass carafe with stainless steel handleFully-automatic 24-hour brew start, self-clean, adjustable auto-off, ready alertBrew Strength Control, select BOLD for stronger coffee flavorAdjustable carafe temperatureEasy-view water windowBrew Pause feature allows you to pour a cup before brew cycle endsGold-tone coffee filter lets only pure coffee flavor flow through
“Great coffeemaker. We did have to return our first machine because it leaked from the start. This machine has worked perfectly.” – Andrea O.
“Great coffee, surfaces scratch easily. It’s a nice coffee maker. We use it to make full pots and individual cups as well. The only issue is the plastic finished surfaces scratch very easily. Thus, diminishing the look of the unit. This is why we cannot give the unit a 5-star rating.” – Tom
Introducing the K-Duo Single-Serve & Carafe Coffee Maker – the perfect brewer for any occasion. Simply choose your favorite ground coffee, or choose from hundreds of delicious K-Cup pod varieties of coffee, tea, cocoa, and more, and enjoy.
- Included 12-cup glass carafe and heating plate are perfect for keeping your coffee hot
- Pause & Pour feature lets you pause mid-brew for 20 seconds, so you can pour fresh, hot coffee right away
- Programmable Carafe Auto Brew lets you set your preferred brew time up to 24 hours in advance to enjoy a freshly brewed carafe right when you want it
- Strong Brew button provides a bolder, more intense single cup and carafe
- With multiple brew sizes, you can make a 6-, 8-, 10- or 12-cup carafe for large gatherings, as well as a 6-, 8-, 10- or 12-oz. cup just for yourself
“Best coffee system ever. Absolutely love it. Easy to use. Make a pot or a single cup.” – Dolores
“Ok function but a puddle of coffee. The coffee maker is pretty good. The temperature is perfect. The versatility is great. The only major issue is when you pour the coffee, the spout is designed in such a way that coffee spills down the side and all over the counter. It’s exhausting to clean coffee cup after each pour. And not just a drip or 2, usually a huge puddle of coffee.” – Danielle
Best Time to Shop at Kohl’s
The best time to shop at Kohl’s is between 3 PM on Friday to 1 PM on Saturday as of 2022. During these times, Kohl’s shoppers can take advantage of the ‘Shop Power Hour’ events that offer extra discounts on clothing, footwear, home goods, and other purchases.
What is Kohl’s Shop Power Hour? Shop Power Hour is an event that’s offered a few times a month on Fridays and Saturdays at Kohls. The store discounts apply to certain products from 10% – 25% off, and are usually between the hours of 1 PM – 3 PM.
Kohl’s Shop Power Hour is regularly advertised both in-store at Kohl’s locations and on the Kohl’s website. So, customers who wish to take advantage of the weekend discounts just have to keep their eyes open for these advertisements. Note: Make sure to take note of Kohls Erie PA hours and watch out for any announcements so you can also take advantage of the Shop Power Hour.
Note: Please take note that Shop Power Hour events may not be held during the exact same weeks each month.
Kohl’s Shopping Hacks to Save More Money
Want to save more when shopping at Kohls? Aside from Shop Power Hour events, here are some other shopping hacks to help you save more money!
- Take note of the days and times of year that Kohl’s changes their sales. Kohl’s offers many great deals and sales throughout the year. However, they do change the days and times when they offer these sales, so make sure to watch out for those!
- You can stack – or combine – coupons and promo codes. There are many categories of discount options at Kohl’s, which include discount codes, coupons or discounts for specific items or departments, reward codes (like Kohl’s Cash) and free shipping codes. One of the best ways you can save at Kohl’s is to ‘stack’ – or combine – coupons and promo codes. You can combine up to 4 coupons per purchase to get the best value possible!
- Shop late at night or early in the morning. Kohl’s sometimes runs night owl and early bird specials, where prices can be up to 25% lower than the average sale prices. These sales will usually run on Fridays until the store closes from 3 PM local time and on Saturdays from store opening until to 1 PM local time. Plus, this event happens several times per month, too, so make sure you’re keeping an eye out for when these discounts happen.
Note: If you’re from Pennsylvania, take note of Kohls Erie PA hours indicated above to know the store’s hours.
The Bottom Line
Now that you know all about Kohl’s Erie PA hours, shopping hacks, and when the best times to shop at Kohl’s, we hope you get the best deals possible for everything you want – be it apparel, home goods, or that top-of-the-line coffee machine you’ve been eyeing for a while now. Enjoy!